You might be leaving the place but the pests won’t. They will reside in there waiting for the next party to freak out the first time they see them. We all have been through that phase when we are leaving, all is packed but pests are still sprinting across our hallways and saying farewell with cherubic smile. Yes they do! But fear no more as your tenant won’t see them. Thanks to Happy Tradie who have launched such amazing end of lease pest control service that will not only kick out every bit of pest menace but also make sure they don’t return. We offer:
- 24/7 service available for you that will be ready to help in every way and answer all your questions.
- Complete removal of pests keeping in view they are properly caged and removed completely.
- All possible entry and exit points are effectively blocked and their pathway is sealed.
- Our removal takes no time as we can do it for you even on the day you leave.
- Our staff is vigilant and uses high tech, high quality equipment that will erase their entire being from every corner of the house.
- We provide you with amazing pesticides and equipment that will be useful for you in the future too.
- We explain your tenant or landlord that how we have done the entire cleaning and how he can be relaxed by the fact that they won’t return. And you will have no trouble with the bond money.
We offer special discount for all returning customers and also those who have decided to use our assistance for the first time. We have helped people all around the globe and have made all of them happy and satisfied. Our prices are cut down for you to make the payments as easy as possible. Our name is established in every city of the world. We make sure that you have your entire trust in us so we cope with all your demands. So what are you waiting for? You can bid on us today, tomorrow and always. We will be more than happy to help you with all your worries as Happy Tradie understands what you need. That’s why we have topped up your happiness by introducing end of lease pest control service in your area!